Air cooled condenser is the important components in the whole refrigeration system, there are several types of air cooled condenser. Today we discuss the air cooled type. The air cooled condenser involves heat transfer, a condenser is a device or unit used to condense a substance from its gaseous to its liquid state, by cooling it. Air cooled condensers can be made according to numerous designs in many sizes ranging from rather small (hand-held) to very large (industrial-scale units used in plant processes). For example, a cold room uses a condenser to release heat extracted from the interior condensing unit to the outside air. Air cooled condensers are used in air conditioning, industrial chemical processes such as distillation, steam power plants and other heat-exchange systems.
The condensing unit used in refrigeration systems typically has a heat exchanger section to cool down and condense incoming refrigerant vapor into liquid, a compressor to raise the pressure of the refrigerant and move it along, and a fan for blowing outside air through the heat exchanger section to cool the refrigerant inside. A typical configuration of such a air cooled condenser unit is as follows. The heat exchanger section wraps around the sides of the unit with the compressor inside. In this heat exchanger section, the refrigerant goes through multiple tube passes, which are surrounded by heat transfer fins through which cooling air can move from outside to inside the unit. There is a motorized fan inside the condenser unit near the top, which is covered by some grating to keep any objects from accidentally falling inside on the fan. The fan is used to blow the outside cooling air in through the heat exchange section at the sides and out the top through the grating. These condenser units are located on the outside of the building they are trying to cool, with tubing between the unit and building, one for vapor refrigerant entering and another for liquid refrigerant leaving the unit. Of course, an electric power supply is needed for the compressor and fan inside the unit.
Air cooled condenser application
If the air cooled condensers are located on the outside of the unit, the air cooled condenser can provide the easiest arrangement. These types of condensers eject heat to the outdoors and are simple to install.
Most common uses for this condenser are domestic refrigerators, upright freezers and in residential packaged air conditioning units. A great feature of the air cooled condenser is they are very easy to clean. Since dirt can cause serious issues with the condensers performance, it is highly recommended that these be kept clear of dirt.
Air cooled condenser type
1. FNH type air cooled condenser is used for small cooling capacity, we can assemble it as open type, with whole series compressor, such as Bitzer compressor, Copeland compressor, Tecumseh compressor, etc.
2. FNV type air cooled condenser is used for big cooling capacity system, can assemble it as box type and open type, with whole series compressor, such as Bitzer compressor, Copeland compressor, Tecumseh compressor, Hanbell compressor, etc.
Advantages of OnlyKem Air Cooled Condenser
1. OnlyKem series air cooled condenser takes advantage of the world leading technology with specially designed chiller, freezer and air conditioner.
2. Our air cooled condensers are made from fins with seamless smooth and grooved tube automatically, the raw materials can be galvanized iron, copper, brass, aluminum or stainless steel.
3. The fins produced are with very high standard of quality having flare position made of plain, wave type.
4. All the coils are 100% tested for leakages and passed through the heating oven with with hot air circulation for inside and outside cleaning and charged nirtrogen.
5. The mechanical bullet expansion of copper tuve to fin ensures efficient heat transfer of co-densers and evaporators.
6. We source only the best quality raw material, to manufacture air cooled condensers that are of globally acceptable standards.
7. Copper pipe is 9.52 mm diameter.
8. Aluminum foil in blue color with hydrophilic and bio properties.
9. Convenient, It s very convenient for installation and application, no need other suitable parts, connect power, it can operate.
10. Environment friendly, just air flow, no any others pollution, environment friendly.
11. No need water supply, well use in the country and area with water resource shortage.
Other Types of Condensers
In the world of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry, condensers play very important role. Instead of confusing information, this article is to provide some basic information on the different types of condensers and their applications.
There are other condensers except air cooled used in HVAC systems like water-cooled condenser and evaporative condenser.
Water cooled – Although a little more pricey to install, these condensers are the more efficient type. Commonly used for swimming pools and condensers piped for city water flow, these condensers require regular service and maintenance.
They also require a cooling tower to conserve water. To prevent corrosion and the forming of algae, water cooled condensers require a constant supply of makeup water along with water treatment.
Depending on the application you can choose from tube in tube, shell and coil or shell and tube condensers. All are essentially made to produce the same outcome, but each in a different way.
Evaporative – While these remain the least popular choice, evaporative condensers can be used inside or outside of a building and under typical conditions, operate at a low condensing temperature.
Typically these are used in large commercial air-conditioning units. Although effective, they are not necessarily the most efficient.
Prior to beginning your install, make sure you choose a condenser that will provide you with the most efficient use.