Freezer Room Panels are the important component of freezer room. Freezer room usually can provide lower storage temperature from -40°C to -10°C. So insulated panels with high thickness are widely used for freezer room. Freezer Rooms are used in the food & beverage industry such as restaurants, hotels, meat, fish, chicken processing and storage facilities, fruit packaging and storage facilities and distribution centers. Different thicknesses of freezer room panels are manufactured for the cold/freezer rooms industry, depending on the needs of the client and the temperature required for the facility.
Case Of Freezer Room Panels in Pakistan
Our customers from Pakistan used room freezer to keep frozen meat with stainless steel shelves inside of room freezer.
Meat Freezer Room
Usage: Frozen meat storage
PU panel thickness: 120mm, with 0.5mm galvanized steel.
Freezer Room PanelS
- Meat freezer room polyurethane panel construction.
Panels are joined together by means of tongue and groove and locked together by cam-lock on each side of the panel to ensure air tight joints.
- High density thermalinsulated panel up to 42kg/m3 for perfect cold room heat insulation efficiency.
- Low flammable PU foaming material is used in the coldroom panel.
- Cam-lock design fastener to install cold room tightly and strongly for most convenient cold room installation
- Multiple types of optional thermalinsulated panel cold room doors (Convex hinged door/Hinged door/Sliding door) with customized door size.
- Various Panel thickness
Wide ranges of freezer room panels with optional thickness of 50mm, 75mm, 100mm,120mm, 150mm, 200mm for the different cold storage temperature of refrigerated warehouse and cold storage plant.
And the modular freezer room panels material can be galvanized mild steel, embossed aluminum panel or stainless steel panel for different industrial use purposes.